If you have any questions about products featured on our site please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or phone +44 (0)1503 273452. Likewise if you have any queries regarding your order please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1485 211111.
Find the products you like, select any options that are required and click on the 'Add to bucket' button on each item.
Repeat the process for each item you would like to buy.
Once you have finished shopping you can review the items in your shopping bucket. You can now choose to return to the sale pages to add more items or remove individual items if you have changed your mind.
Once you are happy with your selection proceed to the checkout where you will be asked to select shipping and enter your payment and personal details.
Royal Mail 2nd Class £3.50 (3-5 working days)
Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded - £4.95 (1 to 2 working days)
Please note due to the size of the windbreaks these will be sent out by overnight courier service at a charge of £9.95.
UK Express Delivery - £9.95 (This is a next day service for all orders placed before 12pm Monday-Thursday)
Europe Standard Delivery - £15.00
Global Standard Delivery - £20.00
Collection in person is free and we can sometimes deliver certain items.
Prices may vary, particularly heavy, fragile or very valuable items. You will be advised of any additional postage costs by email before items are shipped.
Weekends and bank holidays are not classed as working days. Some items may require a higher shipping charge. In this instance we will notify you by email.
Orders may require a signature upon receipt. Orders are processed as quickly as possible. We do endeavour to deliver within the guidelines indicated, however the time scales do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorisation.
Please note: Goods delivered to some destinations may be liable for import duty, taxes, levies and other charges imposed locally. The recipient of the goods is responsible for all such charges, and will receive a separate request for payment. If you are ordering goods to be delivered to someone else, please make sure they are aware that they will be liable for them. Unfortunately we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what the costs might be. We advise that you check the charges that might apply in any country before ordering goods for import.
If you have any questions regarding shipping, please email email@example.com or call +44 (0)1485 211111.
All payments are processed through Elavon. We accept Visa, Visa Debit, Mastercard, Switch/ Solo and Visa Electron.
Payment is debited as soon as you place your order.
All transaction details are encrypted and are stored on a secure server. In the event of payment refusal we will contact you via phone or email.
Please note we do not accept payment via bank transfers.
All items, including sale items, can be returned for a full refund for up to 14 days after receipt of the goods. Shipping costs are excluded.
To return goods please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and inform us of your plans to return your item(s) to us and take your parcel to your nearest post office. Goods are returned to Gone Crabbing at your own expense and risk. We recommend that you send the returns by Special or Recorded delivery depending on the value of the item(s) and ensure you retain proof of postage.
Good should be returned to:
Gone Crabbing Limited
7 Dalegate Market
Norfolk PE31 8FB
You will be notified by email once returned goods have been received by us and refund processed.
Please note that items brought as presents can only be refunded to the original cardholder.
Returned products must be in new, unused and in unworn condition with all the original packaging and product tags still attached. New and unused means that there are no marks on the item, or any wear on the tags. We do not accept any item with any indication that it was used. In such cases the item will be returned to the purchaser. We are unable to refund charges for pierced earrings.
If you wish to exchange an item for a different size please return the item to us as above. We will ship your alternative size once we have received your returned merchandise. If the alternative size is unavailable we will inform you and credit your card. We do not exchange items for alternative styles. If you would like to try something different we suggest you return the item for a refund and reorder the new item separately.
For all faulty items or returns past the 14 day return period please contact us at email@example.com or call +44 (0)1485 211111 for return advice.
3) www.gonecrabbing.co.uk may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not necessarily an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that www.gonecrabbing.co.uk is not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
4) You also acknowledge and agree that www.gonecrabbing.co.uk is not responsible for any data or financial loss arising from the use of the third party ecommerce sites associated with this site.
5) You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United Kingdom or the country in which you reside (if different) and with all local laws and rules regarding acceptable use of and conduct on the Internet.
6) www.gonecrabbing.co.uk and its content are protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights and laws. In accessing www.gonecrabbing.co.uk you agree that you will access the contents solely for your personal, non-commercial use. In regards to content, none shall be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of www.gonecrabbing.co.uk for personal, non-commercial home use only.
8) Use of www.gonecrabbing.co.uk is at your own risk. To the extent permitted by law, www.gonecrabbing.co.uk will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the website.